Fundraising and Sponsorship
As a not-for-profit organisation, we depend on the generous support of individuals and corporate sponsors to help deliver our outreach programs and provide transitional housing. There are many ways to give and every donation is vital to our work.
We are always seeking to build relationships with businesses that share our values and interest in reducing family and domestic violence. We will work with you closely to develop a mutually beneficial partnership that meets your objectives. To discuss, please email CommsMarketing@orana.net.au
From one-off to long-term, your partnerships can assist in a number of ways;
- corporate grant or sponsorship programmes
- staff payroll giving programmes
- enabling specific projects
- helping us to purchase goods at discounted rates
- provision of pro-bono support or project-based volunteering
- help from your marketing teams to support events and/or community education campaigns
Payroll Giving is one of the simplest and most cost-effective ways of supporting Orana House. It allows individuals to conveniently give a regular amount from their salary to us. This has benefits for the employer, the employee and Orana House. Donations are made before tax, delivering an immediate tax benefit and helping us to plan and budget for funding of our ongoing programmes.