Fundraising and Sponsorship
As a non-profit organisation, we depend on the generous support of individuals and corporate sponsors to deliver our outreach programs and transitional housing.
We’re always seeking to build relationships with businesses that share our values and mission to reduce family and domestic violence. We will work with you closely to develop a mutually beneficial partnership that meets your objectives. To discuss, please email CommsMarketing@orana.net.au
From one-off to long-term, your partnerships can assist in a number of ways;
- Corporate grant or sponsorship programs
- Staff payroll giving programs
- Enabling specific projects, including new media
- Helping us to purchase goods at discounted rates
- Provision of pro-bono support or project-based volunteering
- Help from your marketing teams to support events and/or community education campaigns
Payroll Giving is one of the simplest and most cost-effective ways of supporting Orana House. It allows individuals to conveniently give a regular amount from their salary to us. This has benefits for the employer, the employee and Orana House. Donations are made before tax, delivering an immediate tax benefit and helping us to plan and budget for funding of our ongoing programs.